Monday, May 24, 2010
15 down and 5 more to go!
So I hate to exercise, but what I hate even more is the extra 20 lbs I have been packing since Porter was born. So in January I decided it was time to do something about it. First thing first… I gave up soda and dropped 5 lbs the first two weeks. I also started doing Zumba. For those that don’t know Zumba is aerobics with a Latin kick, and I was hooked the first class it went to. It is a fun cardio work out and I am down a full pant and lost a total of 15 LBS. More importantly I have energy and love it! I “shake what your mama gave ya” two times a week. That is it. Who knew that two hours a week could be so rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to go! you are lookin great!
Only 2 times a week. That is not fair. I don't drink soda and I have to exercise 5 to 6 days a week to maintain (I have to have a mix of cardio and weight lifting too). Maybe it is the sugar and snacking. Why can't life be fair? :)
Good for you Meg! I've been going to the gym 3-5 days a week, working out for 30-45 minutes for almost a year and have only lost 10 pounds. Maybe it's all the diet coke and pink cookies from The Store that I enjoy so much! I hope everything else is good for you and your family!
And you shake it girl! You got some moves!!! :) I did NOT enjoy Zumba on monday. I had mean girls staring at me!
Post a Comment