The kids finally bought their swimming pool. They have been earning money for the past three months to buy the “big” pool from Costco. It has been set up for three days and we have had 12 kids in it at one time. I think I need to invest in some chlorine tablets soon!
Last weekend Ben’s family had a reunion up in Rexburg, ID. The weather did not cooperate but it was fun to reconnect with all of his family. While we were there we tried to go to the St Anthony’s Sand Dunes but after rain for two days and 3 funnel clouds touching down within a 50 mile radius of where we were, we call it and head home. The joys of RVing.
![]() |
| This photo collage customized with Smilebox |

3 comments:
It was so good to get to visit and hang out with you guys again. I wish we could have stayed longer and that the weather would have cooperated. And we really need to not make it two years before we see you guys again. :)I still need to upload the few pictures I did get and put them on my blog. It was nice to meet little Porter for the first time. He is a doll! Weren't you about to have him at any time last reunion!? Well, hopefully we'll chat with you soon.
Looks like fun times!!! Now we can get ready for your fun in July!!
Having kids swim in our pool all the time...I would definitely invest in those chlorine tablets ;) It always sounds like you guys are having the best adventures.
BTW, I recently tried Zumba and loved it! However, I think my belly is a tad big these days. I look like a total dork! Perhaps again in a couple months ;)
Post a Comment