Surgery went well. The surgeon said that when he made the whole to place the shunt the fluid skirted out like a sprinkler. So it was a good thing we got the shunt placed. We were released on Friday afternoon. Then the vomiting started. Since P’s equilibrium is constantly adjusting, he gets sick a lot. We have spent the last 72 hours camped out in our family room and it has paid off. Porter has not lost it for 24 hours. He is up and playing and most importantly eating. So I think I am going to unpack my hospital bag today, YEAH!
2 comments:
Whoohoo Meg! I'm happy to hear all is going well after the surgery!
I've been thinking about you. I am so glad that the surgery went well and he is eating again...maybe Odette can hang out with him so she can learn the eating thing! :) Let me know if you ever need anything!
Post a Comment