Well they changed the surgery on us over the night. Porter had surgery again to repair a leak that he had in the durra layer of the brain. They did another craniotomy found the leak and patched it. He currently has another lumbar drain in to help with the flow of the cerebral fluid. He will have the drain in for 2-3 days. Afterwards they will remove it and see how he responds. We are very optimistic that this will work. Thanks again for all the prayers and love. PS this is a picture from Halloween. The Neuro Residents had fun with his dressings!
3 comments:
I love the punkin! We love y'all!
You & your family are definitely in our prayers! I'm glad the surgery went good & I hope Porter gets to come home soon! Please let us know if you need us to help with kids, meals, housework, or just whatever!!!
We are glad the surgery went good. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment