Friday, September 10, 2010

I HAVE AN EIGHT YEAR OLD





Since Mallory’s Birthday landed on Labor Day we decided to take full advantage of it and go to Little Sahara Sand Dunes. We had a blast riding, visiting and eating. Ben and I were able to surprise her with a fish. This is something she has wanted for about six months. I loved watching her reaction when she saw the fish bowl. It was priceless. Now every day before she goes to school she asks me to watch Coolers (she name the fish that because it is all cool colors). And the first thing out of her mouth when she walks through the door is, “How was Coolers today?” HA-HA

Some things I love about Mallory
-I love the way she cleans her room every morning
-how she explains every detail of her day to me
-I love the way she plays house with Porter as her baby
-How she worries about what she will grow up to be

Most of all I love her for being my Mallie Girl and the Princess I can always count on!

4 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

She's so awesome! I'm impressed at how grown up she is for an 8 year old. And I can't believe she's 8 already! Very cute post.

Amy and Kris said...

whoohooo!!! Happy Birthday Mallory! Can you believe we're old enough to have 8 year olds?? I can't.

Nat said...

Aww, wish we could have been there to help celebrate! Glad she had a fun birthday and loves her fish! We need to get the kids together again.

Lance and Em said...

Happy birthday Mallory & Ben! Looks like you guys had great days!