Most of you know that we live in the sticks. There is a ton of wildlife out here which is a pro and a con. Pro they are fun to watch, con there are not fun to watch running across the road headed for your car! That is right I tagged an antelope yesterday on our way to Lagoon. I saw it briefly out of the corner of my eye, enough to swerve so it did not go through the grill of the car. After the collision the kids were mortified. “Mom, it’s bleeding.” “Mom, it’s pooping everywhere.” “Mom, you killed it.” So I decided to pulled far enough away from the animal so the kids could not see it, then we waited for Ben. He came and asset the damages. We drove the car to our insurance agent and within 20 minutes the claim was made, the body shop was notified and Enterprise Car Rental was waiting for me. We still don’t know the extent of the damages to the car, point of impact was the driver’s front corner. But the good news is that the kids and I made it to Lagoon thanks to a wonderful insurance agent! The bad news is that I’m sporting a mini van for the time being. Beggars can be chooser!


3 comments:
Hey Mini Vans are that bad!!!! SO glad everyone is all right!!
I love the 'it pooped everywhere' comment. Sorry that happened... at least you got to get some energy out at Lagoon!
Crazy! And I agree with Lisa... mini vans aren't that bad! I'll be driving one here soon enough...
Post a Comment