The 4th of July party was so much fun. The kids had a blast playing with cousins and lighting fireworks, and yes Ben got the deck railing done! The Birthday boy could not stay up to watch the fireworks.
With cousins in town we have been playing a lot…we had a glitter toe party, boondocks, the temple open house, and we cannot forget about all of the cousins sleepovers. We are so lucky to have family so close.
Here are some pictures…enjoy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

3 comments:
Meg!
I am Uncle Jim & Betty's daughter Sharon's daughter. I am a cousin to you. If that was not confusing...can you email me all your kids names & places they were born as well as you...magsmason@gmail.com.
Then we can chat & get to know each other.
Thanks, Maggie
What a cutie Porter is! And everyone else in your family!
Happy Birthday Porter! What a fun party! Meg, I'm impressed with your cute car cakes! Love them!
Post a Comment