Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Something is not right!
For those who know my little “Porker” knows that he turns into a demon around 9:00 pm. If any (but Mom) tries to hold him he freaks out. He also does not sleep. Last week he was sleeping in 1 hour increments. To be honest it has been like that for the past eight months. He would wake up and I would feed him, then we both would fall asleep in the recliner. About 30 minutes later I would wake up and put him in his bed just long enough for me to fall back asleep and then he would be screaming again. Last week Ben finally had enough, he told me “it was time.” I knew what that meant…I had to let him cry. So since Friday, I have let Porter cry every night for hours and finally last night he slept from 10:00 pm till…well he is still asleep! Could this be the end of my sleepless nights? I guess we will have to see how he does tonight. But for now I like to think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got into that vicious cycle w/ all 3 of my nursing babies. It was torture. I didn't have a decent night's sleep for 5 years. Now I look back and miss those days:(
Post a Comment