Monday, January 5, 2009

Where has the time gone!

I finally sat down today to catch up on work after the holidays (work being a little accounting, mostly blog reading). I am having a hard time realizing it is now 2009! I am stealing my little sisters idea and documenting some of my most favorite memories of 2008.

January-Andrew starts playing basketball. My birthday. Ben finally remembered and brought home a cake and cash for some much needed home décor in the master bedroom. Past my 10th kidney stone (I know I am a freak).

February-Our wonderful dune trip to Gordon’s Well and Disneyland. Celebrating Drew’s 4th birthday at the dunes where he rolled his 4-wheeler 2 times.

March-Swimming lessons for Mallory and Drew, they are naturals. My Grandfather passes away.

April-Finally getting over morning sickness! Ben and I decide to make MSI our only source of income. Taking a crash course in…QuickBooks, MS Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.

May-Mother’s Day eight months pregnant. Ben and the kids were awesome they gave me a three stone diamond necklace, each stone representing one of my children. Reading more accounting books. Planting a garden with kids.

June-8th Wedding Anniversary, 9 months prego, swollen feet, heartburn and morning sickness returns.

July-The birth of Porter. Quickly adjusting to 3 kids. Taking the kids on their first fishing trip.

August-Heat wave or hormones, a baby that does not sleep; a husband that is always working. Overall feeling blessed for the life I have (truly, not sarcastically). Mallory starts school.

September-Mallory and Ben’s Birthdays at the dunes. Getting into a routine of kids, school and book keeping.

October-Halloween and football games. Drew and Ben go to many U of U games along with Drew playing flag football. Porter is starting to giggle, smile and recognizes us.

November-Mallory’s Thanksgiving program at school. Thanksgiving in New Mexico with Ben’s fam. Mallory loses her first tooth!

December-My children’s faces on Christmas Morning. Their excitement over new snow, cookies, gingerbread houses and Christmas lights. Porter is sitting by himself. Grateful for all of my blessings.

So here is to 2009!

No comments: